I texted my former boss and just realized that it could be interpreted as flirtatious. What should I do?

Anonymous
I texted my former boss today about a reference form he had to fill out. I knew him prior to being my boss and he used to be flirty with me. I never objected to it but I didn't flirt back, he is young and I didn't really care. He eventually became my boss and didn't talk to me much after that, I think a mixture of embarrassment and being professional. I got with my current boyfriend around this time so probably gave off a 'not interested' vibe, even though I never was.
I left over a year ago. I texted just to clarify something about a reference. I asked him to be my referee before I left and he was happy to be one. He replied but I then sent another text asking if he knew who had requested the reference as I still don't know who asked and would like to prepare for any upcoming interviews. I felt bad for disturbing him and for bothering him about something which wasn't really his job so I tried to keep the text lighthearted and just jokingly put 'I hope it was a good reference' at the end of the text with a winking and laughing emoji. This was meant purely as a joke and as I said just keeping things lighthearted so I didn't come across super serious and annoying. However, this afternoon, I noticed that he hasn't replied and has seen the message. I could be overthinking as I am prone to that and am always worried about how people perceive me. I got thinking and remembered his former flirty antics and am worried that he will read the last line as flirtatious. Furthermore, I worry about him thinking it was inappropriate and that I was coming onto him and not providing me with anymore references. I was thinking of possibly changing my profile pic to me and my boyfriend so he realizes that I am not interested.

Do I have anything to worry about? Am I overthinking and was I even wrong/flirtatious in the first place? Please no stupid answers I am prone to anxiety and overthinking so I can't help getting worried about these things.
1
1