Are you ready for inflation in the USA?

The government wants prices to go up, it's the only way to pay off the massive debt... with cheaper money.
Good news, you are going to lose weight!
Govt will tax your earnings and assets of course, in anyway they can. But they will create more and more $ out of thin air to pay for all the things they feel they need to spend on and that means the $ you have and earn will buy less! The federal reserve bank has stated they want inflation and will let it run "hot".

I'll bet your wages don't go up as much as inflation, that is if you get to keep your job. Lets hope you get retrained into a better job! Til then, this means your standard of living goes down... even more.

No matter who the President is, wouldn't matter, it's one dysfunctional mess that's been repeated through history. Govts can't say no... but they can say "spend"! It's just getting more noticeable of the effects. Things you need like fuel, food... go up. Who knows what else. One working man in the middle class used to be able to care for a family of 4, my father did. Try doing that now. Have to be a Dr. or Lawyer.

People outside USA... you may be better off (if we don't get you blown up in a war). Let us know if you have good place to move to, to save ourselves... from ourselves. My bet is on Italy or Australia.
Australia - resources... beaches... retirement? Is that a shark?
I'm not going to tell you how to get ready... that's a mytake with all kinds of opinions...

@midnightmoon, bet they have some fun beaches to explore...
Yes, I'm ready
What? What is that? hugh?
No, I'm not ready... and I don't care
Vote C
No, but I will be
Vote D
GirlGuy
Are you ready for inflation in the USA?
2
5