What would you do if you bumped into your school bully now as adult?

I'm pretty bitter looking back, given the fact I was bullied in school for something that was out of my control and I couldn't help and also because they treated me like I was dumb and dismissed everything about me because I was dyslexic when actually they were dumb af and I was actually the smart one.

They did and said some really cruel things to me yet everyone loved them and hated me just because it was fashionable at the time. They ended up being successful because of daddy's money and friends and I just don't see it as fair karma. I think I'd treat them terribly to the point I make them cry and feel humiliated In front of everyone like they did too me everyday in school. I want them to feel like the pathetic loser for once so they know how cruel they were to me. I'd even love if they could watch back everything they did too me so they could see for themselves how evil they were and understand why I hate them so much. I want them to hate themselves for what they did as much as I do.
10
5