Should I help my girl friend with her school debt?

So, I have finished my apprenticeship and I make good money. I have been with her for 2 years now and I see that she works so hard to pay her way through school. She always wants to pay her half for dates. I find this admirable and praise her for it but back in my mind the reality of the fact is I take home about $2156.32 every week for 40 hours a week we split everything through the middle. She pays for her half in rent and bills too. I am considering helping her pay for her school debt/bills because in my opinion it's wearing down on her and it's affecting her.
My perspective in life is that life is a huge corn field and just like fore fathers of old walking in one's tracks saves energy and even breaking the wind making those behind you able to catch some breath. It's so much easier to hack at life together and work towards one goal. So right now we are walking on two different paths through the corn field where I'm already on the other side ready to go onto the next step waiting for her. Rather than invest in myself with my money and stupid things I don't need. I'm really considering helping her out because the faster she is done the faster we can move on with life. Basically backtracking into her tracks and helping her manage this corn field where she can focus on what important and let me take the front for a bit. How do I propose this to her when she is so determined and independent. It's not a feminist or patriarchy thing she's just a hard worker and I'm ready to go to the next step but I don't want to move on and leave her behind. Should I find creative ways to help her? Or should I just focus on me and save my money and leave her to fend for herself in debt/work and school work?
1
5