What note should I write with the farewell snack given on my last day in office?

jellyfishsalad
Tomorrow is my last day in the company. I want to put some snacks in the canteen to let my colleagues know how much I appreciate working with them.
Given that
- I was a newbie, just joined last year but my contract ends and sadly due to cost cutting, my position has been canceled which means my contract can’t be prolonged. I wish to work for this company so I want to be noticed, I want people to think of me.
- Most people don’t know me as I started working during pandemic so mostly we WFH but some people still goes to office sometimes.
- It’s an international company.
- I’m the youngest person in my company (at least in this branch)
- will it be a good idea to post the pic of the snack and write goodbye text in company group chat (normally those who quit just write goodbye text)

Please share some idea of what should I write and how should I present it. Thank you 🙏🏼
3
3