What do you think is the second most valuable resource?

The most valuable natural resource on Earth is Fresh Water. What do you think is the SECOND most valuable natural resource on Earth?

Don't use a search engine to find the answer. Just go with your best educated guess for now. I'll reveal the answer in a few days.
Gold
Uranium
Lumber
Vote C
Iron
Vote D
Stone
Vote E
Silver
Vote F
Copper
Vote G
GirlGuy
23 d
Guys, I promise the real number 2 resource is on the list, and I promise the Discovery Channel program evaluated Fresh Water as being the real number 1 in terms of how many dollars are spent on Fresh Water every year world wide.

The real number 2 is again how many dollars are spent on that substance every year world wide, and the real number 2 is more than all other resources combined. Just as Fresh Water is more than all lesser resources combined.
23 d
I swear. This website SUCKS.

Nobody on here participates on anything that doesn't devolve into a sexual perversion discussion. It's sickening.
15 d
The answer is "Lumber".
2
5