What are some different things I need to aware of having a crush on my hot married boss?

Anonymous
Technically she’s only partially my boss, only one of them because I’m working for her department as well as the one I was hired for, but as a person she genuinely treats me better and cares about me in my entirety more than the department that I was hired in when I got this job back in 2019. Obviously by the title, I have a crush on her and that’s obviously a bit of a factor for my transition to working for her, I’ve never obviously said anything to her about having a crush on her and I won’t, because she’s married and I’d never have the nerve to say it, but she’s young and beautiful and so cute and pretty, I believe her being on the younger side is also helpful because she understands technology the way my generation does, and it makes it easier for her to tell me how she wants me to do the job because she’s closer to my age and can explain it in simple terms with using the technological innovations that are available. There are multiple reasons I’m transferring to work for her, she’s genuine, she’s cute, better pay, better schedule, better work environment, more advancement opportunities, a welcoming environment at work atmosphere, less wasting time and less bullshit, just to name a few off the top of my head. I’m in my early 20’s and she’s in her early-mid 30’s. She’s happily married, and I wouldn’t and will never get in the way of that. Even if she weren’t the manager or working in that department, I would still be in the same mentality about the job. What are some things I need to know or be aware of having a crush on my boss? Also is it wrong to have a crush on her because she’s married?
0
1