If you could quit your job with more than enough money to support yourself, what would you do?

Not_Average
I'm personally hitting a pivotal point and have the option of quitting, but I do have a fear of not feeling fulfilled or failing in my entrepreneurial ventures. I would work on my education, and get back into bodybuilding since I'd have the time. These two things make me very happy. When I say education, I don't necessarily mean another degree although I do really want to learn more about macro economics. I'd love to travel and learn about other cultures. Work on self-development. Work on spending time with friends and family again since I've neglected a lot of them by consuming myself so much with my future. What about you guys?
7
9