Would you dare to pursue a career?

Anonymous
I'm 24 and currently I'm changing my profession. I am studying to be a medical secretary. My parents are doctors, my grandmother was a psychiatrist, my great-aunt was a doctor, my godfather is a physiotherapist, my cousin is a nurse and my aunt studied medicine until dropping to become a pharmacologic with my uncle. So naturally I was AGAINST ANYTHING medical. I chose this formation thinking that it will bring food and my parents would be able to help me if I don't understand a thing or two thinking that it won't last and that I will be able to publish my novel.
I've started one week ago and I am addicted. It's just the surface of the medical field and I want to know more. I love it. I want to have my certificate then study to become a medical assistant, then become a nurse and then become a neurologist. Step by step in multiple years. Following my parents footsteps.
But should I dare? I have always been stuck between two geniuses, being an artist and I am little bit sensitive when I see blood or needles but guys it's so fascinating! I feel more confident and in control now that I know medical stuff. Less paranoid about my health. I love it but I am afraid of taking a too big leap...
Would you dare it?
Would you dare to pursue a career?
1
1