How to handle an over 40 year old man being jealous and bitter of you at work because you do a better job than him? How do I let this go?

Advice4life345
I am currently working at a job. But this guy is jelaous of me because i get special treatment and tips, when people in the back don't normally get them, well one day he kind of just threw a fit and told people the managers to tip him out. Now, other dudes at my work are tipping him cause they feel bad, when all he's trying to do is get money. One of the dudes said did you get your money infront of me and that made me weirded out because when I get tipped they don't do that they try to keep it private because people will have bitter feelings.
My boyfriend tells me to ignore this and let it go. But that really pushed me the wrong way. I don't like him he whines and bitches all the time, gave people the middle finger and didn't want to do his job... yet he gets money and tipped out because he wants to earn it without doing his job. A guy at my work is tipping him and ik that the dude doesn't know that my coworker is a child who just wants money and is trying to garner sympathy.
He also keeps competing with me and it's just barking up me tree the wrong way. I know he's telling people bullshit about me to get the entitlement he wants. I've worked here shorter than him and people see I'm a good worker. But his and his butt can bitch and whine and get what he wants. He is just trying to portray that I'm a greedy person, who is using shit to get money and get sympathy from people so he can feel better about himself.
I saw the way he looked at me and he seemed really annoyed when I was doing my job and gave a weird nasty look, like I'm doing this to get money and be greedy. I'm fed up with people like him becuase no one else is like this except him.
1
0