Chernobyl microbe proves life can survive on any planet. What do you think?

Wade8888
I saw a Google article a couple days ago about a microbe that has been discovered living inside of Reactor 4 at Chernobyl. Not only does it survive the radiation, it actually METABOLIZES the radiation to create useful cellular work.

This life form could survive on ANY planet in the Universe were it "seeded" there.

This proves Earth-like cellular life could exist on literally any and every gravitationally bound system in the Universe. Even the surface of the Sun or a star smaller than the Sun has a lower temperature than the temperature of Fissioning Uranium, so the surface of a yellow dwarf star or red dwarf star might also be capable of supporting cellular life.

I kid you not, God told me there are over a million species in the Milky Way Galaxy who are more intelligent than human beings. With over 400 billion stars, this is easily possible..

What is the solution to the Fermi Paradox?

Simple. Intelligent species don't announce their presence, lest a powerful enemy discover their location. Humans have been sending "I Love Lucy" into space for generations, because we're IDIOTS.
0
2