Is it normal to feel bored having to work for someone and never getting promoted?

Anonymous
It's already been 6 years since working as a phone translator and prior to that, all I ever did was get stuck in sales and CS rep in other call centers.

I feel bored, 2 1/2 hours have been reduced (hardly any calls between 7-8 am), there is no chance of ever getting promoted and lastly I want to own a business already. I'm tired of forever working for someone else, only to earn less and learn nothing new. There is nothing to learn anymore. I don't want to be an average call centers agent forever. I feel this is a dead-end, where there is no more to go.
14 d
Apart from this, it's just boring sitting 8-10 staring at the comp and listening the phone hearing back-to-back. That's all I do, answering calls while my BA degree is standing on the wall, it's there for nothing.
I want to be a successful enterprenuer and don't feel one bit successful at all.
1
0