Has any teachers ever inspired you or had an impact on your life during your studies?

Anonymous
I had one specific tutor that got me through college and pushed me to complete my course. When I thought it was impossible and was at a extremely bad phase in my life and practically the worse time of my life. She is one of the person although not in direct contact with anymore is the person that I am ever so grateful too. I can't forget her even as I started university , I want to complete it with the highest mark in dedication to her for being there for me when no one else was. For allowing me to get to where I am today.

I really hope I can make her proud. She is a rare individual that I can truly say I am grateful to call teacher.
Yes
No
I don't know
Vote C
GirlGuy
2
2