My coworker tells me that our patient's grandson talked about shooting up our place of employment but thinks it's no big deal. Would you report this?

Uptowngirl88
So my coworker informs me that my patient's grandson who says there occasionally was talking about ,"shooting up the place. Pull up in the car and start shooting and leave". This particular grandson has been shot before for robbing someone and has cut off his house arrest monitor. My coworker thinks it's funny as says ,"oh he was just talking. He ain't gone do nothing 🤣."

I told her she needs to report it because what if someone dies behind this? She said ," oh nothing gonna happen. "

I reported this to my employer immediately and asked to no longer work at that home on Fridays. The employer told me they understood.

What would you have done? I honest do not want to speak to this employee again because I believe they are very selfish.
My coworker tells me that our patients grandson talked about shooting up our place of employment but thinks its no big deal. Would you report this?
I'd report it to my employer and I would no longer associate with that coworker who chose not to tell our employer
Eh, I wouldn't worry about him shooting up anything. he was probably just running his mouth
Keep it to yourself
Vote C
Unsure
Vote D
GirlGuy
6 mo
Sorry for so many spelling errors was pissed when I typed this..
6
5