I don’t know what to do anymore I feel I ruined my chances going to a 4 year University?

Anonymous
I feel like for me being online doing school is super tough especially taking 4 classes 3 mini and 1 regular. I’m slow in general bc my learning disability and on top of that I have problems with time management. I realize my phone is a problem like I’m addictive to my phone and my sleep schedule is so messed up. I sort of stop going to the gym to focus on school. I would always go to coffee shops and the library where I live. I felt always behind I had one class that was organic chemistry that I have failed the class it was just really hard. Yes the class was hard but I had many zeros in that class I never once passed a test only the lab mid term. I already have a low gpa because my first semester last semester I had to go to the hospital so I got a C in the class and that grade lowered my gpa. I have been wanting to drop out and start my own business a juice house. My dad being the business man he is he like over 55 so he is old he told me I need a college degree so I have to stay in college. I also didn’t do that great in my other classes 2 B and 1 D and 1 F the other grade that I got a D in I accidentally signed up for a super mini class I didn’t know and I couldn’t drop it. It was so overwhelming and I couldn’t keep up. I got community college and I also work but I have been out of work bc I couldn’t do work and school I barely can do school. I was planning on applying to university this May to transfer this fall but my gpa well be too low to maybe get in. I I knew I should of only taken 2 classes snd focus on my hard classes I tried to prove myself I could but obviously I can’t. I want to be like everyone but I think I will have to spend another semester online at cc because of my gpa. The thing is I’m already behind bc I took a gap semester and I changed my major. I think I ruined my chances going to a university for fall.
4 mo
I have been in at a community college for too long now but I freaking messed up my last semester everyone will be graduating by the time I go to a university. I have all these plans like finding someone to marry in college making life long friends and having memories. But college so far is miserable I hope when I do get a job everything will be better. My parents don’t understand that I don’t want to be in college and on top of that my mom already told me she is not proud of me.
4 mo
I think I’m still going to apply to colleges I want to go to I just pray they let me in and hope for the best. My gpa in high school and for the first semester was fine maybe they will look at that. I should of applied awhile back to a 4 year but my parents told me I should another year to save money but my gpa got worst. So hopefully everything will work out the problem for me I do have a learning disability which is I’m naturally slow so being online just makes things a lot worse.
2
0