Hey, I need some help about my future. Can you guys give me advices?

Amoebaaa
-First of all, sorry for the grammar mistakes if there are any, English is not my first language.-

After my graduation, I want to find a permanent job in another country and live there for the rest of my life. You guys may make fun of me but USA is my dream... I am not talking about the comfort or the cliche "holywood" stuff but I love the mixed American culture and people there, I also want to be productive. I am not gonna get into details unless you guys ask for it, but I have a few questions:
•I am studying interpreting right now (it is my first year) and learning 3 different languages at the university. (My first language is Turkish. I am learning English, Arabic and Chinese.) I was an art student in highschool which means I had an academic art education. I don't know if I should combine my art and language skills when I'm trying to find a job. What kind of job fits me?
•What can I do to find a job in the USA? How can I get skilled enough to work in there?
2
0