Should I quit my job?

Anonymous
So I started social work 3 weeks ago. I haven't really been trained, the co workers are supposed to get with me on visits and they don't. I get things dropped on me last minute thats not in my job title.. i dont have a set schedule. Benefits and insurance suck. Everyone's shitty including the boss. They make snarky comments all the time. Lowest paying county in the state. I wanted to make them all eat crow and stay since they make comments all the time, but I don't know if its even worth it anymore. Its my first professional job and im proud I got it but I don't know if I should continue to be treated like garbage anymore. Im thinking of applying to a different agency.
3 mo
Bumpp.
So before I left work one of the girls that suddenly has a problem with me ( I dont know why I pretty much stay to myself) decided to lean against my car, run her hands on my cars rain and some how there was white paint. I don't know if it was from the garage I hit 3 weeks ago. She keyed it, or something. It did rub off. AND she looked all around my car and in my windows even though my cars a piece of shit its still mine.
Should I quit my job?
2
0