Best response to a patients mom cause I ain't doing shit? Thoughts?

Uptowngirl88
So I'm a caregiver not a Bob the builder. The patient a severally handicapped child ( I say this because it explains why we have item in home). Anyways gets a deliver for some computer sized communication device that you have to set up in a standard, read instructions for settings, and all this other shit. So the mom brings it to me and was like ," I know I should probably read the instructions but can you read it and you and my son put it together while I'm at work." I told her ," the speech therapist needs to get the settings set up and threw it back in the box and that she the mom needs mount the device on the stander". So anyways that shit is still in the box it's not my responsibility to do that it has nothing to do with my job description. She needs to make time when she get off work to put it together herself. No offense but she knew what she was getting when she had this child. An 18 year old still in diapers, can't walk, talk, read, nor write. She kept this so now she needs to do the leg work.
Best response to a patients mom cause I aint doing shit? Thoughts?
7
1