As a full time employee working in customer service, is it normal that I’ve become more irritable and stressed lately? Should I reduce my work week?

White_Boy_506
I was talking to my Mom about it the other day and she said that its normal for people to hate their jobs.

However I used to actually enjoy my job before I decided to start working five to six days a week.

I was originally only working part time because I was also enrolled in some online college courses. However once those ended I decided to take on a full schedule.

And as I’ve come to understand, working in customer service every day of the week sucks. Having people badger you constantly and ask you the same questions hundreds of times per day.

Having to sometimes wait hours just for people to finally show up so that you have something to do with your time.

I’m just wondering if my experience is relateable or not for the average person.
0
1