Do photo journalists have to write papers or do they show their work in pictures?

VIVANT
I’m assuming they must produce written proof of comprehension & intellectual mastery of course work, but just thought I’d ask 😛

I’m actually not sure if photo journalists are expected to write articles as well. 🧐 Don’t mind writing, not fond of the idea of endless editing 🥵
Obviously not my pics. Pics from google, taken march 11 1925, triangle factory 🔥
I learned of it from a documentary I watched w/ my great grandmother age 6 or 7 🤔
She was very good to me in many ways but excelled in the way of documentaries lol ♥️

The Triangle Shirtwaist Factory 🔥 took place in Greenwich Village (before gentrification) Manhattan, New York City. It was said to be the deadliest industrial disaster in history of that city & one of the deadliest in U. S. history full 🛑. The largely preventable monstrosity caused the death of 146 garment workers – 123 women & girls & 23 men from the fire/ smoke inhalation/ falling or jumping to deaths. Most victims were recent Italian or Jewishimmigrant women / girls aged 14 to 24. Oldest victim was 43-year-old Providenza Panno, and the youngest were 14-year-olds Kate Leone and Rosaria "Sara" Maltese. RIP 😔🌹🌹🌹

The doors to the stairwells and exits being locked– a common practice at the time to prevent workers from taking unauthorized breaks and to reduce theft , prevented many of the workers from escaping from the building and they jumped from the high windows. (I have to add this disgusting detail, how they were still checking women’s bags on their way out from the fire 🔥 😟 😒 😡

The fire led to legislation requiring improved factory safety standardsand helped spur the growth of the International Ladies' Garment Workers' Union (ILGWU), which fought for better working conditions for sweatshop workers.

The building has been designated a National Historic Landmark and a New York City landmark.
YES you unbelievable tool 😂😂🙄
NO
I don't know
Vote C
GirlGuy
8
0