Should I take a part-time job where the people there are really nice and cool or take a full time job where the co-workers seemed serious?

Anonymous
The part-time job I met everyone twice. Once on webex and the second interview in person. They seemed really cool, really nice. Super laid back, I didn't get vibes at all that they would be trouble makers. They are always telling jokes and laughing. This position is at a school by the way so I would be working with teachers. I might be getting paid minimum wage I don't know yet I still have to talk to hr about it.

Or should I take a full time job I believe I would still be getting paid minimum wage. I interviewed with these teachers at a different school. The teacher i would be working with I got bitch vibes from but she could have just had a poker face on during the interview. But she didn't smile at all during the interview process while the other school for the part-time job everyone smiled at me and showed they liked my answers. I am conflicted because I care about the money but I also want to work with nice people. Right now, I live with my parents so I don't have bills to pay and I can just save up. But I do plan to move out when I save up enough.

What should I do?
Should I take a part-time job where the people there are really nice and cool or take a full time job where the co-workers seemed serious?
Add Opinion