Should I comply with my school or drop out?

bingbongbangbung
Transferring and attending college in the fall after not being in university for a few years due to personal reasons and the pandemic. But now the college wants people to prove they're fully vaccinated, fill out some dumb survey everyday, and still wear masks.

I'm thinking that post secondary education just isn't worth it now, especially since I can learn online how to code instead of going to school for it. I can probably resort to just online classes instead of going to the campus I guess.

So far I only took 1 dose and not taking another unless it's proven the vaccine can fight off the Delta variant. The proof of vaccination isn't required by the college until mid October so I have some time to decide what to do. And I've arranged to have the tuition paid by student loans so no worries about wasting money.
1
5