Do you think this job wouldn't be right for me?

Anonymous
I have a job interview soon at fred meyer as a bagger. It sounds like a super easy job but im afraid ill pack peoples groceries wrong and the customer and coworkers will get mad at me. Im also a slow learner so that makes it worse. I'm also not terrible with people but a lot of times I feel kind of awkward and don't know what to say. I used to work at a plant farm and sometimes talked to the customers and it turned out fine but thats what I'll be doing all day here. Also I'm pretty sure ill be sent out to get carts too and im afraid ill see a dog or infant in a hot car. Id obviously do soemthing about it and I think I know what I would do but I get incredibly stressed out in situations like that and im afraid no one else will care and ill be on my own. Another fear I have is someone dropping dead around me and ill be the only one around to do something and ill have to give cpr or something. Its a big store and with all the people around I think its bound to eventually happen especially because elderly people make up most of my towns population. There are just so many things that could go wrong and I keep playing them over in my mind. Should I just call and tell them the job isn't for me if im already this stressed and I havnt even gone through the interview process?
Do you think this job wouldn't be right for me?
Add Opinion