(19M) I just secured a high paying job. Should I be worried?

Quisat
So this doesn't seem like much but i just secured a restaurant job that is paying 14/hr. I was really shocked at how high paying it was. Well i go in for my orientation this week and I'm not really nervous about going in but I'm more nervous about how much thier paying me.

Because I've never gotten a job with a wage this good. I did the math and if i stay for about 10 months and saved a good chunk of the money, i could have around 4 0's in my bank account. I don't say this to flex I'm just super flooded with not knowing how to spend this money when it does start to come in.

I wanna do investments and stuff but I'm just not there yet. My first job i only made 8.25 and with a 50 cent raise my second season. And in between 9,11, To up to 14 this year. I feel so blessed but also anxious and like i don't deserve it? Any advice on this feeling?
1
2