Have you ever let others think that they have outsmarted you?

invalid1
Life is always about being fast, fast learning, fast changing of attitudes...
as time passes sometimes I get that losers think that I am stupid, or didn't do the hard work enough to aquire knowledge.

As I have read from a philosopher called Ibn Almugafah in school "be a scholar, as an illiterate". the lesson of humility here is that no matter how much you will learn, you will still have more to learn...
But sometimes people interpret that as being stupid 😅. I will keep the knowledge of understanding "what is dark matter vs dark energy," yet someone will come at me speaking about something they learned and when I listen intently and be humble to learn from that person regardless of age or gender, they immediately interpret that as a stupidity. and will mock you for it.

What do you think? if knowledge is power, should we assert it on everybody to knock their confidence down? or should we not be arrogant and be humble to people to the point we let them think they've outsmarted us?

I hope my question is understood.
2
1