Ever experienced some super satisfying karma?

loves2learn m
I used to work for this company 2 years ago. They were mostly really nice but hired this lady that was a total bitch to me. They even admitted they saw she was a total bitch to me for no reason. Still no change. So I got different employment. Not gonna sit there and let a bitch treat me like that. You cannot treat people like shit and expect them to stick around.

Thennnnn this bitchy lady hired her daughter in law without permission. THEN she gave herself an unauthorized $20K raise. (As you may remember - @Mangospacho?).

Meanwhile my cleaning lady also randomly happens to be the niece of the secretary treasurer of the company (before I even worked there) cleaning lady for 4+ years.

So today, my cleaning lady of 4+ years texts me to ask my address. 不不不不不 She is here every other week. I love her. She is also a tiny bit ditzy.

Not just niece though, like her parents died young, she is like her mom. No joke. So I sent her my address. Despite the fact she is here all the time. Autopilot?

Apparently this guy I referred to them 6 months ago is working out really well and they want to send me a thank you gift. But bitch of the century deleted all evidence of my existence. 不不不 What the actual fuck?

So secretary treasurer had to ask her niece/daughter for my address. (I am fucking dying.) Just to send me a thank you gift.

Ill be sure and let you know what it is when I receive it.
22 d
@Mangospacho just in case you missed it. Welcome back!!!
13
12