When the class was against doing the assignment, did you still do it?

DizzyDesii
Lol lemme tell y'all how my mind works 😂 I just can't deal with a guilty conscience—
#1 When the teacher stepped out, everyone started cheating on the exam. They asked me for the answer and i gave the wrong ones on purpose. I was petty and an overachiever. I wanted to ace my test. However, someone screamed the right answer out loud. I felt so guilty overhearing them! I felt like i’d be cheating. So i purposely wrote down the wrong answers all across the test to fail 🥺😭😂🤣
#2 They used to tell the teacher “We ain't doing jack!” And then they’d look at my ole #TeachersPet azz... If i didn't join in, they’d bully me. And sorry but one girl beat up
half the teachers and some kids moms and she went to jail and still got to be valedictorian! I came in second to her (salutatorian)… So i’d go “Yea!” Then after class, i’d go to the teacher and say, “You know i got you right.” Lmao! Then the next day when everyone came to class with incomplete homework, they’d ask if i did it. I said no. Man the dumbass teacher gonna say “You all must want to fail this class! Well i’m glad Desi is not a follower.” Yoooo i wanted to die. The man set me up 😂😭
#3 My mom made me go to school on senior ditch day to get a teacher’s excuse saying I could ditch 😭 I was one of two students there man… #FeelFreeToList

22
9