Weird interaction with a teacher? Am I overthinking it?

Anonymous
I have this teacher.. he's been my teacher for 2 years, but this year he's not. I still see him from time to time and he still comes to see my classes once in a while. One thing I could never ever get out of my head is his constant staring. When I first found out he was my teacher back in 2019, I thought he was funny, chill, and he was overall such a great teacher. Although he never did anything to me, inappropriate wise, the staring was what put me off. I didn't realise it much at first because I thought it was normal, like yeah I'm a student in his class of course he should be staring at me. But it happened so much more. We would be watching a video in class and I would just catch him staring or when I was writing notes, I would glance up to see him stare at me and then quickly look away. I thought it was super odd, but I tried to ignore it because I didn't want to overthink things like this. It continued to happen throughout last year as well, the staring and the glances. This year he would be walking around our school grounds and would just walk past me and friends and would just look at me? I just got so confused? We never really personally spoke, because if I'm being honest, I felt superrr awkward around him. I'm not sure if I should be thinking more than I am to this, I'm just confused as this doesn't happen with any of my other teachers.
Weird interaction with a teacher? Am I overthinking it?
Add Opinion