My wife pulled a terrible prank on me that cost me my job & I don't understand why?

joanne-sometimes
My wife knows that as soon as I get home from work, I get dressed completely as a woman. I stay dressed until I must return to work, this could be any where from 3 to 15 days. Well it just so happened that this day, my wife went out & bought me all new makeup & nail polish. I got all dressed & did my hair & makeup, it turned out that I was not called back into work for 16 days. The night before I was to return to work, I took a shower, none of the makeup was coming off. I went to my wife & asked her what I needed to remove the makeup, she told me that she bought long lasting, waterproof makeup & didn't think to get a remover. The nail polish was even worse, I had put on 5 coats of polish along with 6 coats of super shine sealer & top coat, turns out, the polish was a long lasting enamel that worked with the fingernail making it nearly impossible to remove without a special remover, my wife said she would go to the store as soon as they opened tomorrow. the next day my wife left for the store at 9:00 a. m., I was still dressed as a woman as I awaited her return. 11:00 a. m. rolled around & still no sign of my wife. Finally, at 1:00 p. m. she returned, empty handed, she said all the stores were out of stock, at 1:45 p. m., my wife entered the living room followed by five of her girl friends, with cameras, she had set me up. She said she was sick of seeing me constantly dressed as a woman so now her & her friends now had proof so she can leave me & I wouldn't put up any fight.
My wife pulled a terrible prank on me that cost me my job & I dont understand why?
10
31