If you were allowed to create your own business, which sort of dress code would you authorize for your employees?

FinalFantasyBro
If I built a business, I would simply create a uniform for both male and female staff.

Men's Uniform- A red button up shirt with plaid khakis pants. The shoes are also black work shoes.

Women's Uniform- A black button up shirt with a pattern skirt. The women would also wear black work shoes as well.

Another dress code I wouldn't mind implementing is professional tuxedo suits and ball gown dresses.

Men: Allowed to choose either the suits or dresses!

Women: Also allow to choose either suits or dresses!
(This one isn't gender specific because I understand these days there are tons of women who prefer suits, while there are tons of men who also prefer to wear a dress.)

But ladies and gentlemen if you were opening up your own place of business which sort of dress code would you prefer to implement for all future workers?

5
21