If you were allowed to create your own business, which sort of dress code would you authorize for your employees?

FinalFantasyBro
If I built a business, I would simply create a uniform for both male and female staff.

Men's Uniform- A red button up shirt with plaid khakis pants. The shoes are also black work shoes.

Women's Uniform- A black button up shirt with a pattern skirt. The women would also wear black work shoes as well.

Another dress code I wouldn't mind implementing is professional tuxedo suits and ball gown dresses.

Men: Allowed to choose either the suits or dresses!

Women: Also allow to choose either suits or dresses!
(This one isn't gender specific because I understand these days there are tons of women who prefer suits, while there are tons of men who also prefer to wear a dress.)

But ladies and gentlemen if you were opening up your own place of business which sort of dress code would you prefer to implement for all future workers?

If you were allowed to create your own business, which sort of dress code would you authorize for your employees?
Add Opinion