If you could have the chance of going to an actual university, would you consider living in their dorm rooms?

FinalFantasyBro
I generally think their dorm rooms look really interesting, but I ain't going to university myself though but I wonder if we all could go to university I wonder how the dorm rooms would be like? But I am rambling on, my question is if you had the chance to go back to school would you consider living inside of the college in one of their dorm rooms?
If you could have the chance of going to an actual university, would you consider living in their dorm rooms?
Add Opinion