Should I do it?

Anonymous
So I’m 18 and a senior in high school. Even though I don’t have a job due to my studies I’m not one of these who thinks they are gonna become popular or famous or rich. I already have a career path and I am already accepted to start college in August. But I wanna make a TikTok and start posting. (I have a personal one but I’ve never made a TikTok). I’m a very shy and very private person. I would never make a TikTok and show my face. I might start posting some on my personal but maybe after I graduate high school in May. I’ve seen some accounts who reposts stories from YouTube. I’ve also seen people who combine those stories with them doing stuff with slime. I’m interested in doing it to. However I have my own ideas of cool things to try (that I’ve never seen anyone else do) with slime. I’m really tempted to start one. But I can’t tell anyone I know or my family because they would just make fun of me. I’m really tempted to do so. However I’m just nervous overall especially since I don’t have very pretty hands or enough money to have my nails done at a salon every week. I really need an opinion. Should I do it or is it just a dumb idea?

The picture is similar to what I’m planning to do. Just to give you kind of an idea.
Should I do it?
Should I do it?
1
3