Looking for some movies to watch :)
Please share the good movies AND the not-so-good movies.
If you could also share why that would be awesome!
Most Helpful Guy
The Graduate. If you like older movies, this is a pretty funny one, but I felt like the plot wasn't really going anywhere. It's very good, though, but my biggest complaint is that they like play the same song four times in different montages and it gets annoying.0
Most Helpful Girl
These are just based on my personal tastes. If some interest you, then yay!
• The Princess Bride - It's just wonderful :3
• A Knight's Tale - Kinda humerous. Pretty good.
• Planet of the Apes - Why? If you end up liking one, there's 4 more originals where that from! Then there's a remake. Then there's the two newest ones.
• The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus - Awesomeness. It may take a couple viewings, but it's good.
• John Tucker Must Die - Kinda odd. Moderately like it
• Stardust - Fairly good
• Red Planet - Again, fairly good
• Starship Troopers - I used to severely hate this movie. I now only moderately hate it. Why do I reccommend it? I have no clue. This movie and my love/hate for it makes little to no sense. It breaks my brain
• Mystery Men - I think it's got Ben Stiller in it?
• Sixteen Candles
• Rocky - Yes! I don't know why, but I have been watching these movies quite a bit lately. Fairly enjoyable if you've never seen them. Didn't think they were my kind of movies, but apparently that are0