Looking for some movies to watch :)
Please share the good movies AND the not-so-good movies.
If you could also share why that would be awesome!
Most Helpful Girl
These are just based on my personal tastes. If some interest you, then yay!
• The Princess Bride - It's just wonderful :3
• A Knight's Tale - Kinda humerous. Pretty good.
• Planet of the Apes - Why? If you end up liking one, there's 4 more originals where that from! Then there's a remake. Then there's the two newest ones.
• The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus - Awesomeness. It may take a couple viewings, but it's good.
• John Tucker Must Die - Kinda odd. Moderately like it
• Stardust - Fairly good
• Red Planet - Again, fairly good
• Starship Troopers - I used to severely hate this movie. I now only moderately hate it. Why do I reccommend it? I have no clue. This movie and my love/hate for it makes little to no sense. It breaks my brain
• Mystery Men - I think it's got Ben Stiller in it?
• Sixteen Candles
• Rocky - Yes! I don't know why, but I have been watching these movies quite a bit lately. Fairly enjoyable if you've never seen them. Didn't think they were my kind of movies, but apparently that are0