Would you spend a night at this house for 1000000$ :) ?

4348

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 42

• Can I take my boyfriend, a dog, and some kind of weapon with me as well?

• https://i58.tinypic.com/mkvju1.jpg
    No... Never!!! I get scared very easily...

• @mumborico If you would have wore a horrible mask... I would have got scared, lol. I saw your profile picture, I don't find you scary at all sorry ;p

Lol, :)

• Well at least now i know that its not my face thats the reason that i haven't been succesfull with girls yet :P

• Money or Not, @faisalghazi, I would be quite Intrigued and Fascinated. I have walked through a few Haunted houses such this through the years here, dear, and Feeling the spirits around me, may have sent a chill down my spine but the Experience alone was Divine. There always seems to be History or even a story behind every wall.
    And of course with the moola, I could always buy This Old place and fix it up and Enjoy it as Being: Home Sweet Home.
    Good luck. xx

• Only if all the lights were on and stays on and there's a live country band playing jolly songs.

• Sure, I would just stay up all night cuddled in a corner with a flashlight lol xD

• I'd be more worried about mold, dry rot, etc than ghosts in a place like that. I don't think it'd be too bad at all, honestly.

• Yes I would, especially cause multiple gaggers would be there too, so I wouldn't be alone! I'd stick with @MissNowhere because she's #pro & @Ihav2fart because I'm sure he could do some damage on any crazy ax murderers!

• Assuming I really get that money, yes I would. It's worth it.

• 0|0
  • Yes I would even if I cry my self to sleep I'll be crying tomorrow from happiness cause I'm rich 😁😁😁😁

• Between my anxiety and the elements, I probably wouldn't make it through the night to even be able to collect the money!

• Of course, I would spend the night there for less, it looks fun lol

• I would probably try. But I wouldn't last. Not alone anyway.

• Sure if some other people came with me, it'd be quite the adventure :)

• What happens if they all disappear and you're the only one left?

• @shadiadiamond i'd assume they were pranking me and try my hardest considering thats a lot of money... Id more than likely wuss out though lol i'm a wimp xD

• A supernatural fan here, so Yes I would accept if I can bring salt...

• I'd do it for one hundred dollars, if I could bring a friend.

• I would love too :) it doesn't even look scary lol I like I think I would prefer to move in.

• I wouldn't even do it for the money :) just the experience I think.

• Yes, I would. The money is worth it.

• Definitely seems fun

• More from Girls
    22

What Guys Said 48

• Of course, I will, agreed.
    I'll even stay longer at $1,000,000/week. Let's start with 3 months.

Mail me the check at once, with the plane tickets. I'll arrive in a few days.

• That man is brilliant ! Plus ! You could just buy the land during the first week and have a welcoming and warm house built on the same spot instead ! Smart ! ;-)

• YEA!!! The backyard DAH... Just need a tent, pop in Game Of Thrones... And im all set...
    Same goes for inside the actual house... With unlimited Netflix... Or a couple of sound boxes (get some nice electro sound going).. Invite fellows over... Celebrate the fact you gonna be rich by morning...
    I probably would if you looks at it like that

• Sure, why not? I've probably spent the night in worse places for free. I'd light a candle and write up a bid for repairing the house. Then go to sleep wondering if I bid too low as usual.

• Sure ! As long as I can be assured it won't collapse on my head ! How can I spend 1M if I am dead?

• Meh.
    I've spent a week next to an abandoned amusement park.
    It ain't that scary. If anything it's safer than staying downtown where there's people lol

• Lol. It would really seem scary to me, all those empty attractions in the middle of a cold night.. With some attractions still making sound.. And maybe even animatronics walking around..

• Im scared now 😬

• I love haunted places. I have slept in haunted cemeteries, houses that are haunted etc. It would not bother me

• Maaannnn, I would spend one week there for free lol.

• A gentleman "once said give me a light and high speed internet i will do that" but you know what i said "give me a blanket and a pillow and i will even sleep the verandah"

• Yes. The only problem would be if the structure is unstable but if it is. I'll probably spend the day as well for extra change.

• Well the house doesn't look structurally sound.. I'm not scared of paranormal nonsense but I don't want to like.. die from a collapsing structure.

• That looks like it's gonna fall apart. I'd stay but I'd stay near an exit so I don't get killed if it crashes down.

• As long as it doesn't fall flat on my face, and I don't get stabbed in my sleep, sure!

• Unless I am able to take a cross, holy water, and some candles

• Sure as long as I had all the gear to avoid catching any diseases

• Heck yes! Especially if I can bring a friend or two!

• Or three or four or a thousand people and leeeeets paaarttyy all night in the house lolol

• Money easy made... a fairy tale.

I kinda been in such a house before.

2Easy4me

• Yeah im game. Pay for college for one sleepless night? Absofuckinglutely

• Gimme a shotgun with rocksalt, a box of salt, iron, and I'll be good to go.

• Maybe, but are there any restrictions on what I can bring with me?

• Yes. Unless there were friggin' spiders. Then that's a no go.

• More from Guys
    28