(quiz) What Would Be Your Nickname In Prison?

https://www.playbuzz.com/martinrycroft10/what-would-be-your-nickname-in-prison

i got
King Pookie

https://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/f75fdea2-c701-4175-a7b3-69d35b842af5/2eca9f81-1f0f-45be-85f5-3afd0d69b65f.gif

You are the leader of the biggest gang in prison. You are a silent killer and all of the other inmates look up to you for guidance and protection.

713

Most Helpful Guy

• The guy who's going to break your neck if you try anything.

• My neck? 😱😱😱😨

• no problem.. :)

• So... SCP-173? :-P

Most Helpful Girl

• Crazy Legs Mcgonagull
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4a48-9963-556cf31ac4ff.gif
    You are the life of the party in prison. You've been known to get up and start a dance party. If only your fellow inmates knew why you were locked up...

• That's funny.. and cute.. 😂😂😂

• No problem.. crazy legs! 😂

• Better than "Crazy Arms." That's the nickname of bottle room machine number 3 at the Grand Ledge Meijer store. It tends to destroy its own sorting arm more often than not. It's cousins are also Tomra machines. Number 1 is Tar Baby, from all the tobacco and other stuff that keep getting put in it to gum it up. Number 2 is Gear Grinder, since its pulley system keeps falling apart and it grinds its gears. Number 4 is Problem Child. Because everything happens to number 4. Number 5 is Jenny 5. Quite alive. Rarely has any problems. Number 6 is Glass Guzzler. The most problematic machine of them all.

What Guys Said 12

• Gigi Smuggla Crackaface
    You are the most hardcore criminal in the county jail. You intimidate cellmates with one glare. Wouldn't want to mess with you.
    --------------
    I'm sure with a name like "Gigi Smuggla Crackaface" I could scare even the most hardened of criminals. 😂

• Lol... yes!!! You don't have to worry about a thing.!

• That quiz is goofy and I would never agree to be called that. I'd probably just use my DeviantArt name of BulldozerIvan. If they ask the Ivan part, I'd say it's after a cartoon character I came up with. As for the bulldozer? It's why I don't skate anymore. I'd be nobody's bitch. But if given someone clearly weaker and lesser, they'd be my sidekick. I'd assume a mentor role. Frankenstein and Igor.

I'd be discussing civil ways to end disputes, as well as cracking a joke or two. I'd let my assistant have the floor, if he seemed urgent that he had something important to say. If his idea is better, it flies.

I'd be drafting makeshift Battleship games, as well as Polar Battleship for those that want a real mental challenge. And organizing karaoke night and impromptu choir gags to greet the guards. When "random" cells start taking turns belting out the lines to a 90s song, see what happens.

I wouldn't lead a gang, I'd lead a comedy troupe, if anything.

• King Pookie
    encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

• King Pookie
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...45be-85f5-3afd0d69b65f.gif

• King Pookie
    King

• The Mississippi Finger Licker!
    "You are well known in the South for all the trouble you've been up to leading to your arrest. Your fellow inmates stay clear of you, especially in the shower!"
    Oh my goodness, people will be afraid of me now :o :o

• King Pookie

• Heavy Nutz Tang Chasa
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...46be-bb3f-c1222bde8622.gif
    Just because you've been thrown in the can, doesn't mean you've learned from your mistakes! You're the inmate who uses your jail time to make connections and business plans for when you get out! They don't call you heavy nutz for nothin'!

• The Mississippi Finger Licker
    The
    You are well known in the South for all the trouble you've been up to leading to your arrest. Your fellow inmates stay clear of you, especially in the shower!

Lol. I am from the South, but I'm not gonna go raping some guy!

• King pookie , mmm i do keep a rock solid grip in prison architect haha

• i too am king pookie.. 8)

• LOL.. nice..

• Except I'm sort of a huge chicken lol!

• i am the mississippi finger licker... didn't understand...

• Gigi Smuggla Crackaface

You are the most hardcore criminal in the county jail. You intimidate your cellmates with one glare. Wouldn't wanna mess with you!

What Girls Said 6

• The Mississippi Finger Licker

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...43ae-833c-4b3152627fb8.gif

• Heavy Nutz Tang Chasa

• Haha.. nice.. you will get out soon!

• Prison Paris..."PP" for short, @cinderelli. xx

• Haha.. nice!!!

• lol.. and so simple for all us simple minded in a place of doom and gloom. lol:)) xxoo

• The Mississippi Finger Licker

hahahaha

• Lol.. 😂😂😂😂

• Crazy Legs Mcgonagull

• those names are so weird haha.