If a Hollywood film director made a female-version of The Karate Kid with some parts of it being kinda original, would you watch it?

Instead of most of the cast being mostly teen boys and and older Japanese man, it'll be a teen girl protagonist being bullied by both high school girls and boys with karate backgrounds and the female protagonist's savior and karate mentor is a widowed Japanese woman (with a Master skill level of Karate) or should I say "Mrs. Miyagi".

Would you ever watch something like that?

• Yes
  • No
Oh and one more thing to add, let's say "Mrs. Miyagi" is constantly underestimated by the antagonists because she's an elderly woman.

57

Most Helpful Girl

• No! First off I dislike remakes, rehashes and reboots. Second off if there's to be a remake at least keep the characters as the original (gender, race, age etc ect).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy