Are you excited for basketball season? If so what's you're favorite team?

• Yes
  • No

411

Most Helpful Guy

• I enjoy sports in general so I'm excited when the top 3 sports in the states are starting. While I'm looking forward to basketball I am worried about my team.

cdn.bleacherreport.net/.../...g_display_image.jpeg

• I enjoy sports too and I can wait for basketball season, I'm literally counting down the days, my favorite team is the San Antonio Spurs because they are amazing and I'm from San Antonio.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I only watch college basketball though. My favorite team is the Kentucky Wildcats. My friend's brother plays for that team.

• REALLY? What's his name? I Don't really watch college basketball, but I've watched the final 4 or something like that, and I don't mind watching it.

• Yeah for real, his name is Alex Poythress. He didn't play last season though because he got injured. I like college basketball because it's more interesting to me because I actually know people playing.