Looking for new book ideas, what is your favorite book?

What is your favorite book, and why?
Also, do you have a book that you've read more than once?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My favorite book is Les miserables with To Kill a Mochingbird close behind. I like stories with regular people who make mistakes but still try the best they can. Characters I can respect.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 5

• my favorite book is unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand. it's about Louis Zamperini, I read it 4 times already.
    Recently I love to read books written by PoWs from WWII.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have tons of favorite books but i loved thousand splendid suns, war child, fault in our stars, harry potter series, the hobbit, the great gatsby, monster, misery, and i am malala.

0|0
    0|0
  • Watership down

0|0
    0|0
  • the one I've read over and over is the Chestnut soldier by jenny nimmo.

0|0
    0|0
  • This has to be my fave books, I've read it like 3 times now. I just love the characters and plot (and honestly anything by Kristen Ashley is pretty awesome in my book, lol). It can also be read as a stand alone... Motorcycle Man (Dream Man #4) by Kristen Ashley www.goodreads.com/.../13448656-motorcycle-man

Some other good books I've recently read:
    Once Burned (Night Prince #1) by Jeaniene Frost www.goodreads.com/book/show/7039218-once-burned
    King (King #1) by T. M. Frazier https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18739485-king
    Carry the Ocean (The Roosevelt #1) by Heidi Cullinan www.goodreads.com/.../23110300-carry-the-ocean

0|0
    0|0