Which is your favourite marvel film?

87

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you mean the ones made specifically by "Marvel Studios" (i. e. the ones with the Avengers' shared universe)?

If so, then definitely "Captain America: The First Avenger" by far. :D The ideas and themes of the story are the most meaningful to me, I really like the main musical theme (so fitting for the main character lol), it features the best love story among all the Marvel Studios movies by far, Chris Evans nails the role --- it's amazing how he can play straight-up-hero roles and douchey roles equally convincingly, LOL --- and Hayley Atwell was great too, AND the movie has a very hard-hitting closing line at the end too. xD

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I love them all but I have a particular love for Captain America, always loved the comics and almost died with excitement when the first film was released and just always had that excitement since.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE