ASTROLOGY anyone... What's your Sign?

I gotta take a break, I'll be back...
Where's all the watery Pisces at?

3330

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 29

• Capricorn. I don't really know about the astrology stuff behind it,
    But I don't really believe in any of it πŸ˜…

• Well your a hard worker striving to be the best in all things you do, money is your forte, you'll make lots if you work hard for it

• I'm an Aquarius

• i don't get involved with that had too much bad luck
    and i believe it can bring bad luck to you i could be wrong
    i really don't find my sign right about me

Aquarius Strength Keywords:
    - Witty
    - Clever
    - Humanitarian
    - Inventive
    - Original
    Aquarius Weakness Keywords:
    - Stubborn -No
    - Unemotional- No
    - Sarcastic- No
    - Rebellious- Yes sometimes
    - Aloof

• Well there's also the ASCENDING sign to take into account, the ASC sign is the person whom the rest of the world sees, you can only know your ASC sign by knowing time of birth and then doing a birth chart... Also, there's the MOON sign, this is the person you are around people your most comfortable with, the real you

• You can also discover your MOON sign through a birthchart, there's free ones you can do online to retrieve this info

• Sagittarius.

Or Horse (metal)

Depends where you're from. ^.^

• Well if by HORSE you mean Archer, half-man half- horse. The sign of the HOUSE depends on year of birth... For example: HORSE= 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002, 2014, these are birth years of people born in the sign of the horse according the Chinese culture. Last year we were in the year of the Horse, this year it's the sheep, next year is monkey, which monkey is associated with my year of birth, so hopefully it's a good year

• From a scientific standpoint, physics is science and mathematics combined, or astrology and numerology

• Sagittarius.
    I like reading about the stories behind me.
    So... GRITTY

• Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, YOUR ANUS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Neptune

Astrology for ya

• I am a Taurus. Obviously my GAG name gives it away haha ;-) :-p

• I'm a Cancer :)

• Aquarius. ☺

• Genius, tho a bit quirky

• Not really a genius ha, I'm no fool, but not a professo either. And I'm more adventurous, and like travelling.. rebellious, and sometimes stubborn. Not really quirky... I think πŸ˜€

• Yea Aqua's considered the rebel and inventor, associated with any form of New Age, such as technology

• Mine's Aries but I don't believe in that stuff.

• Hmmm, well as a fire sign your impulsive

• I wasn't implying it as a bad thing, your signs known for getting things done. It's the sign associated with 'ACTION ' annnnnnd sometimes ARIES people Act before thinking things through, making you a tad bit impulsive. There's loads of Greatness associated with your sign. Relax, I wasn't attacking you. They call your sign the 'warrior' fierce Defender, brave and courageous soooo

• I am a Virgo ♍ 😊

• As am I, need I say more

• I have not... although, I strongly believe it would be frustrating, yet no less interesting. I know myself, I'm a pain in the ass

• Stubborn like a Scorpio too, Lord knows they don't cave... unless they're hiding that is

• I am an Aries.

• Taurus ftw!

• English calendar
    Pisces

Indian calendar
    Leo

• Well, I don't know, which category to you fit more appropriately, bc these two signs are wayyyyy different from one another, one's a dreamer the others a doer

• Scorpio. ... (_*_)

• Cancer is my star sign

• Emotional, sensitive, intuitive just to name a few traits associated with cancer, very compassionate

• only an observer can truly judge

• Correct... but those that judge expect to be judged. In the end, only Gods Judgment of you really matters. Be you: )

• I am a cancer.

• You are a WATER sign, water signs are emotional, very compassionate, fellow water signs are the Pisces and Scorpios, you all are very unique in your own right

• Virgo
    -------

• Me too! We're perfectionists, make excellent researchers and analysts, we're ruled by Mercury planet of intellect and communication, along with our sister sign Gemini

• But honestly i dont think it has anything to do with other planets...

• Well it's Ancient History... just know our energies are empowered by other sources. Astrologys motto is "As Above So Below" referring to Heavenly bodies contributing to our Earth and Nature, hence, the planetary/ SOLAR system

• Sagittarius here.

• Leo, meowwwww... er i mean... roarrrrr!

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 33

• Sun sign is Aquarius, Moon sign is Libra. That's my horoscope if you're asking for that. For my zodiac sign, it's tiger. I was born in the year of a tiger.

• Ok, year of the Tiger: you are determined, aggressive and selfish, having cravings for success, Horse and Dog are companions but not Monkey
      Please don't be offended, I'm a Monkey and I can be selfish like no other, embrace who you are and change what you don't like, that's are God given right

• For Accuracy on birth charts TIME of birth is required along with month day and yr... However, if your not sure of time you can still do a chart on line, but it won't be as precise

• Yup, I know. I've did birth chart and its pretty accurate

• I'm Leo!
    s.wallpaperhere.com/.../39481.jpg Rawr! πŸ˜›

• 1|0
  • lifengrguardiannewscom.c.presscdn.com/.../...g.png

^-^

_____________________________

• My sun sign is a Libra.

I don't read daily horoscopes but I think birth charts are interesting. :)

• Love birth charts! IT'S THE BLUEPRINT TO YOUR SOUL

• It's odd,. I'm an introvert and don't like being in groups haha. But you are right about the balance! When things are off, I feel... odd. "Willing to allow yourself" sounds about right, thank you! :)

• Your very welcome

• I'm an Aries. But I don't really believe in astrology.

• Cancer sun and sag moon with mercury in Gemini. I'm a pro in astrology.

• 1|0
  • I'm an Aries

• Hello Fire sign ARIES, you're key phrase is " I AM" ruled by Mars. Part of the body it rules over -the HEAD. Pioneer adventurer with courage

• LEO β™Œ :3
    The sign of Sun.

• leoooo β™ŒοΈ 🐱

• Attention seeking, needs spotlight, and why NOT your a STAR

• you know it's strange people say that but i only crave a certain kind of attention from people i'm close to. other than that i actually don't care, but i do like talking to and being friendly with people so there's that lol

• I hear ya on that

• I'm a Sagittarius

• Key Phrase associated with Sags "I See" Ruling planet Jupiter, largest Planet in our Solar System

• Mine is Cancer.

• Key Phrase: "I feel" Associated with the MOON= Emotions

• It's a form of therapy for me, glad I could help!

• Yes, you helped me.
      Thank you :)

• I'm a Virgo

• Sagittarius ♐

• hey fellow virgos!

• Hello! We are AwwwwwwwsomE!!! Analytical, focused, perfectionists, intelligent, perceptive, detail-oriented, and, and and and... You get the picture

• Leo

"Filler"

• Leo β™Œ
    🐯🐯

• Ruled by the Sun, not a planet but a STAR!!! Hence, all the attention you probably receive on the daily

• I'm a gemini😊

• Dual personality, can be a bit flighty at times due to the fact that you're a AIR sign, but ultimately intelligent being that Mercury is your ruling planet, planet of intellect and communication, The God was Hermes in Ancient Mythology, considered quick witted and the messenger God

• The dual personality, or alter ego explains the TWINS associated with your sign FYI

• Hahaha well that's good to khow😊

• i am a Leo

• More from Girls
    13