Zombie apocalypse, do you think we'll be lucky enough to get one by the year 2020?

I ask, because my friends just told me that Kanye West announced today at the VMA's, that in the year 2020 he's going to run for president. So, I figure our only way of surviving that is getting zombie apocalypse before hand. Think that's possible?

Do you realize, that will make Kim Kardashian the first lady? That alone is a scarey thought.

So, what do you think?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Running for president is far from actually being president. And no I don't

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • that is true, however people actually like Kanye so that would get him votes. He's a rapper with a huge fan base, that alone would give him advantage.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha I doubt that's scientifically possible...
    Maybe rabies, but zombies - nope.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I know, I don't believe in any of that anyway. It was more of joke but, we will be doomed if Kanye becomes president and Kim becomes first lady.