Zombie apocalypse, do you think we'll be lucky enough to get one by the year 2020?

I ask, because my friends just told me that Kanye West announced today at the VMA's, that in the year 2020 he's going to run for president. So, I figure our only way of surviving that is getting zombie apocalypse before hand. Think that's possible?

Do you realize, that will make Kim Kardashian the first lady? That alone is a scarey thought.

So, what do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Running for president is far from actually being president. And no I don't

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • that is true, however people actually like Kanye so that would get him votes. He's a rapper with a huge fan base, that alone would give him advantage.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha I doubt that's scientifically possible...
    Maybe rabies, but zombies - nope.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I know, I don't believe in any of that anyway. It was more of joke but, we will be doomed if Kanye becomes president and Kim becomes first lady.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• This is hilarious! Thankfully, me not being an American, I don't have to worry about either Kanye West running for President, or a Zombie apocalypse!

0|0
    0|0
  • who knows. Trump is apparently ahead in the pols last time i checked. If kanye were to become presy, I think that might start a zombie apocalypse.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can start it right now by going in my Dad's laboratory and taking "Test # 140853 and breaking the Test tube into the atmosphere

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes