Has anyone ever walked in on you while you're in the bathroom showering, pooping, etc. and just start having a conversation with you?

• Yeah, so?
  • No that's fucking weird
  • Umm...
    Vote C

62

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, my mom used to. I did it to her too. I would also walk in and take a shit while she was standing at the sink getting ready for work in the morning. We only had one bathroom at the time, so kind of got used to it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But pooping should be quiet time. A time of peace and concentration

• Well, thankfully now that is the case, since it is just my sister and I here and we do not walk in on one another.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's normal when you're living together and sharing the master bathroom. Sometimes we hop in the shower together to save time. XD

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE