Has anyone ever walked in on you while you're in the bathroom showering, pooping, etc. and just start having a conversation with you?

• Yeah, so?
    Vote A
  • No that's fucking weird
    Vote B
  • Umm...
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, my mom used to. I did it to her too. I would also walk in and take a shit while she was standing at the sink getting ready for work in the morning. We only had one bathroom at the time, so kind of got used to it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But pooping should be quiet time. A time of peace and concentration

• Well, thankfully now that is the case, since it is just my sister and I here and we do not walk in on one another.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's normal when you're living together and sharing the master bathroom. Sometimes we hop in the shower together to save time. XD

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Yes my older sister. She just swings the door open, sits on the bench top and starts talking about her friends engagement party and how she is skeptical about the whole engagement. I'm just like.. Bloody hell woman, do you know how to knock?

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...3azkotRY1seqtbq_500.gif

1|1
    0|0
  • My sister used to. I think my shit got unbearable over the years. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha No... that's weird.
    My friend does it with her sister. I guess that's less weird, though. Still kind of awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because I lock the door. That's kind of weird. If I didn't invite you into the washroom with me then I want to be left alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah happened to me several times.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes