Best TV show you've ever seen?

Out of all the TV shows, what's the one you wish you could unsee and watch again?

for me it's a toss up between breaking bad and game of thrones

68

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't decide whether it is Broen/Bron, a Swedish/Danish series, on which The Bridge, the weak American version is based or The Honourable Woman, a British series.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I am huge fan of House of Cards and the Israeli original of Homeland too! Just can't decide, all of them are great, with fantastic acting, a real authentic and not exaggerated action which American series tend to have.