- Presidents Obama, W. Bush, and Clinton
- John Lennon, Tupac, and Kurt Cobain
- Will Smith, Samuel L. Jackson, and Morgan Freeman
- Bruce Lee, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and the Rock
- Mother Theresa, Ghandi, and Nelson Mandela
- Oprah, Ellen, and Jon Stewart
- Chris Rock, Kevin Hart, and Dave Chapelle
Which set of well known people/celebrities would you most want to have dinner and a long conversation with?
What Guys Said 2
the action stars
I'd only like to have dinner with Arnie.
What Girls Said 3
It's between the Fresh Prince, Chris Rock and Mandela (and their groups of people). I don't care much for Kevin Hart though... he's not that funny.
AHHHHHH I smoked a joint with dave Chappelle in Amsterdam a couple of months ago after his show
The rock he is H. O. T.
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.