Does anyone else check behind the Shower curtain before they go to the bathroom just to make sure nothing is there, LMFAO😂😂😂?

• Heck Yeah!
  • Ugh No...
Lol I do it ALL the time because I'm just "that" paranoid😂😂😂😂!

137

Most Helpful Guy

• Vote 'A' - ALWAYS :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Heck, you gave me an MHO? Most people including my parents, siblings, friends etc think I'm overcautious but I'm certainly anything but delusional and / or paranoid. I just believe in caution.

Thank you SO much for the unexpected MHO :) Your kind and gracious gesture has touched me <3

• Haha you welcome love😊!

• Just read your update young lady. Don't do it in paranoia do it cause it's required and necessary. It could be for anything from intruders to bugs to snakes etc it's best to even straighten out the curtain to ensure there's nothing on it ;) Always enjoy your shower :)