GaG Bookclub: October Suggestions?

@EmpatheticLady @vekin @Yusibear @Maxemeister @Smahala1991 @lifes_curve_ball @zorro8888 @ArabianPwincess197 @cl_517 @lemonlimetime @xHoneyxBeex @Creativesmarts @MissPoirot @lime_rampljuset @SensualScribe @Littlett25 @SirenDep @zell0is0my0name @sherbearee @mskay @MysteriousFlower @BelleGirl21 @Liveyyy @LittleSally @NatashaAnnJames @QueenofSexyFoxes @ixi10 @littlemermaid89 @Omar5881 @existing_not_living @Primarypoo2 @Noxifer626

Hey guys! I hope that all of you who are participating in the September discussion are close to finishing Gone Girl! Looking forward to talking with you guys on the 30th of this month.

I need suggestions from you guys for October's book. Aiming to have one chosen by the start of the discussion, so let"s hear them!

Here are mine:

Alpha-Jasinda Wilder
Room-Emma
Hardwired-Meredith Wild

188

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Accepting new members?
    currently i am reading Looking for Alaska afterwards i will read paper towns both by john green
    i just finished a thousand splendid suns by Khaled Hosseini it was a fantastic book and it made me cry at least 3 times maybe 4 times
    i plan to read Deliverance from Evil by frances hill. since it is a book on the salem witch trials i will be reading during the month of October to get myself in the Halloween spirit.