I'm just terrible at videogames, am I alone?

Every single videogame i play i'm absolutely terrible at. Even on easy i die lots and when playing multiplayer i've never once gone positive k/d. I'm just bad.

Is anyone else like this? How can i get better? Even with 400 hrs into tf2 im still terrible
  • I'm also terrible at games
  • I'm good at games

720

Most Helpful Guy

• TF2?
    What's your favourite class?
    The demoman and the pyro tends to be simpler classes to play as compared to the twitchy scouts and snipers.
    I just half zatochi and charging targe on my demoman and go about collecting heads with them random crits.

• I play engi or medic most often.

• Grab a deus ex machina , and the mini sentry.
      Let the qq ensue. Combat engies FEAST on their tears and scraps.
      Medic is the 2nd hardest class to play behind spy so yeah... pickle

Most Helpful Girl

• practice practice practice. Or you need someone to make you really mad, I was playing a smash tournament at my university for fun and the guy I was playing started spewing all this sexist crap and calling me a clueless bitch and whore, so I got mad and just stayed silent until I beat him. Then I took his $50 he wagered for losing and flipped him the middle finger, everyone was laughing at him it was great. And now I am really good at smash!

• I do practice, i've spent 400 hrs in tf2 alone and hundreds more in the others i do. It doesn't work.