• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• she's fucking crazy, but somehow she will survive and thrive in this society. hahaa tells you how fucked up society is.

0|0
    0|1
    • She actually got her ass whooped by three men back in Russia and she was hospitalized. They really hated her

• damn that sucks. she is fake af but physical beating is taking it too far. not surprised though, people can be cruel.

• and if history tells us anything, the more hate she gets the stronger she will continue and spread her lifestyle.

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone who is THAT shallow is just pathetic, sad, and are generally a bad person. I hope shallow people like her never get to procreate. Can you imagine if she had a daughter or a 🙈🙉🙊

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• I don't know about a bad person but she sounds like an idiot and looks like an alien.

1|0
    0|0
  • She is not being politically correct and thats what I like. This girl didn't commit any crime, she just shared her thoughts. Whether you agree with it or not doesn't make her a bad person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know who she is and I don't care. There are a ton of rotten people out there... being a two-bit internet celebrity doesn't exempt anyone from being a douchebag.

0|0
    0|0
  • more like stupid and not exactly beautiful , by the way why are u so interested in her, she is just an attention seeking fool on the internet

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a material whore obviously. She only cares about appearance and riches.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, she is complete turn off, no one that i would like to meet not my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • More like stupid.

3|6
    1|0
  • Sounds like a disease.
    "I'm sorry sir, you've got valeria lukyanova. And it's terminal."

0|0
    0|0
  • Not bad but shallow and a piece of shit, ugly as fuck too, she looks like anorexic Barbie doll.

0|0
    0|0
  • She sounds really dumb. Like if she is to be given with a riddle her brain would explode.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• Not a bad person, just a bitch & an attention whore and if you ask me some her plastic surgeries really went wrong for her face 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm yeah she kinda seems like a bitch, but then you haven't posted anything good about her, but maybe there isn't anything to find.

0|0
    0|0
  • I choose option C. She makes for good entertainment

0|1
    0|0
  • Who the fuck am I to judge someone else on being good or bad. Is there an I don't care option?

0|0
    1|0
  • She is a bad person. She wants to be perfect in an imperfect world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't even know who she was and I honestly can't be bothered to care.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a mental illness

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha no, she's just stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is kind of funny tbh. she's a bad person.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea but she is so pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes