Photoshop artists, help me out please?

I have the newest Photoshop cc15 and I want to remove the blur from a saved foto, what tool can I use to erase that basicallt? (All the other work its amazing I just want to get rid of the blur now) Thanks in advance xx


Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

  • I don't use photoshop but I use pixlr which is kind of similar. Is there a history tab or dialog box? If so, it should say "blur" on there and if you click on that, it'll undo the blur.


Recommended myTakes