What are you GAG users gonna be for Halloween?

I'll dress up as Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat for Halloween.

(Yeah, the mask sucks balls since it's literally just a face mask but I'll just buy a cheap ski mask from Walmart to make it remotely close to resembling the actual Sub-Zero mask)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 27

What Guys Said 21

• I don't dress up or anything like that. Usually I just carve a pumpkin for fun.
    Like of years past...
    https://oi59.tinypic.com/245budw.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll be wearing my birthday suit... Here's a picture:

img.costumecraze.com/.../...Suit-Costume-large.jpg

3|0
    0|0
  • Wooderson from Dazed and ConfusedβœŒοΈπŸ˜—πŸ’¨ "Alright, alright, alriiiight..."
    https://youtu.be/hPeEaCZMT-A

Sub-Zero shit looks dope. Almost would have gone with Scorpion though. Walk into a party, see a cute chick, and fire out a rope of some sort and pull her in like "GET OVER HERE!" Hahaha... but seriously, don't really do that. Seems sexual assault-y.πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't do Halloween on my own terms and I haven't a clue what to do when work essentially forces me to get into the spirit...

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the iidea of doing a huge fancy costume - I'd love to be unrecognizable - a high quality Darth Vader outfit or something similar, but I hate the idea of spending all that money one a on time deal.

I'll probably be a Splicer from Bioshock again. I have the bunny mask, which I made - other than that, it's a button up white shirt, nice pants, nice shoes, some suspenders, and a vest... I can go really dressed up and look great and easily hide the mask if no one else dresses up.

For a few years, I was Tony Stark (I have the dark hair and goatee style ready made). I have a magnetic "arc reactor" chest plate that shows through my nice shirt. Again, easy to remove if no one is dressed up, and I still look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to be a badass jedi but I think I'm too busy to put a lot of effort into a costume this year haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool Halloween outfit. Halloween is not huge in my country like it is in the USA.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yours is pretty cool. You can probably guess mine from my pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll dress up as a strippah πŸ‘™
    @cinderelli @missnowhere interested? πŸ‘„

0|0
    0|0
  • eh, nothing. I'm invited to a Halloween party but I hate dressing up!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'll be a K-POP artist.

1|0
    0|0
  • A monster some say I am one already

1|0
    0|0
  • alive, hopefully.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im going as donald trump

0|0
    0|0
  • Hehe, I don't do Halloween stuff. #Rebel

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing because I'm not 12

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • im going to be the floor Halloween is just 2 day after my birthday and i be 18 if you didn't get why i said im going to be the floor im basically saying im going to be pissed

0|0
    0|0
  • Im gonna be fat for holloween

1|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes